Some Words for my Plants

Me and my chili&habanero

Dear friends, I want to share my experience with you which really means a lot to me.

„For me plants are more than just plants. They are a part of my happiness as well as my life.“


I never thought that l would cry a lot because of plants. 


A month ago l was cutting off some branches of my chili and habanero plants that l put them in hallway because of pests. But I hadn't decided yet if l would throw them all away. 

I just wanted to wait until next spring, because they can grow back beautifully again.

However, after l knew that the pests were not really gone.

So...

Yesterday, l threw them all away. 

At first, I was not sad. But when l took the last pot and wanted to throw it away. Suddenly, my heart felt torn... and I couldn't hold back my tears. I was just crying. 

I cried hard while l was washing all the plant pots. There were more than 10 plants that I threw away. So sad. 

But l had to do it. 


I love all my plants. And maybe because l grew my chili and habanero from seeds, until l harvested them. There was so much progress on them. They were so pretty. The hallway looked like a little jungle.


Remember when l wanted to harvest a cucumber, my neighbor was taking some pictures of my plants in hallway. 


Me: „You can go first, l can wait.“ 


The Neighbor: „All plants are beautiful and amazing.“


They all love them.


For me plants are more than just plants. They are a part of my happiness as well.

There are some memories. Just like friends, they are always a part of my life. Without them we can’t live on the planet earth.

Plants are a part of our life.


I never thought I would be this sad...

I grew some vegetables at home without a garden or balcony. Yes, it’s possible if you want to grow plants. 

I am so sorry plants.

You are always in my heart. As soon as, spring comes, I will grow some new plants again. 

I am so excited for the next project.


Stay healthy! 

Xoxo Rita


PS: some pictures of chilis and habaneros before pests.

And one cucumber plant was also there 







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sambal Goreng Tempe

Weekly Market

A Letter to Widji Thukul