My Winter Bouquet Inspiration 


I think, winter has its own beauty. 

Most people love spring or summer. I can understand it. My favorite season is autumn. 


In spring or summer when I take a walk, my eyes focus on the beautiful flowers around me or green big trees.

In autumn I can’t take my eyes off of all the beautiful leaves outside. 




So, when the winter comes, nature is quite empty. It feels cold outside. Leaves have fallen. The trees are bare. Sometimes, there is snow, but sometimes not. 


And where are our eyes looking while we take a walk in winter? 


I sometimes feel that apartments or big buildings are more visible than in other seasons, because there are no bushy trees anymore. 





Okay, but when l walk along the river, nature there is still showing me its own beauty. Just spotting beautiful branches that still grow and have little buds, before their young leaves develop. They look so magical. It blows my mind.


„I think, I can do something with them and make them even more beautiful.“



English ivy 


The English ivy and other evergreens are still growing in winter. And they are the perfect green element for a winter bouquet.

They will be very adorable in a winter bouquet. 

It makes me very happy to keep myself busy with all these things. 


It gives me a magical feeling of winter and will some winter vibes having a beautiful bouquet close to me.




winter bouquet in the making 


This is one of the reasons l create bouquets. This side of winter inspired me to do this. And l am getting more and more interested in it. I really love it.


I already gave some close friends, family, and neighbors my self-made winter bouquets. They love them. I love to make people happy and smile. 


And l think a self-made winter bouquet is a nice gift for Christmas as well. It has nice winter vibes. And flower bouquets in general can be given on many occasions.



Guys... I have already ordered some flower seeds and l am really excited about them. Next spring, l will plant some flowers and would like to make my own bouquets from self grow flowers. I think, it will be very great and l can’t wait to do that! So excited! 


I will tell you about the flowers and l hope it will work well. 


Stay healthy!


Xoxo Rita 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sambal Goreng Tempe

Weekly Market

A Letter to Widji Thukul